Saturday, November 6, 2010

Woot! Video of my BIF-6 talk available!

It was an honor and thrill to be part of the spectacular line-up at the Business Innovation Factory Collaborative Summit in Providence, RI this past September (BIF-6).

This brief blog entry is just to let you all know the 15 minute video of my talk, "Stories are Good Medicine" is now available at the BIF site, as are the other spectacular talks. (Here is the entire link: http://businessinnovationfactory.com/iss/video/bif6-sayantani-dasgupta)

Although the talk is primarily focused on the role of stories in healthcare, it also integrates my own love of old stories, and a Bengali folktale I retell in the course of the talk.

Enjoy - thanks for indulging me in sharing this exciting new happening - and I look forward to hearing your reactions.

1 comment:

  1. No one can stop you writing a perfect blog or article if you are passionate to your job. Your aim is to satisfy your readers with a well written blog and your passion is always behind your every successful assignment. Impressive writing skills can be observed over here.ถั่ง เช่า สี ทอง ราคา

    ReplyDelete